“I Am Not A Lesbian But I Like Girls More Than Boys, I Started Liking Boobs When I Purposely Touched My Elder Sisters Breasts” – Nigerian Lady

“I Am Not A Lesbian But I Like Girls More Than Boys, I Started Liking Boobs When I Purposely Touched My Elder Sisters Breasts” – Nigerian Lady
There is nothing we won’t see on Facebook.
See what a young Nigerian lady named Debrah Dineo Ebhomien posted this morning, she has now deleted the controversial posts.
“I am not a lesbian but i don’t know why i get attached to girls more than guys.i love girls more.i have always loved boobs and ass that sometimes i feel like touching.i started liking boobs since the day i purposely touched my elder sis own while i was still in primary school. thats weird right? i hate handbags.i sometimes wish i was a boy..You are a girl,just know i love you. am even crushing on a particular girl here”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE HOUSE MATES

“My boyfriend doesn’t like my firm breasts, how do I sag them?”- Nigerian lady cries out