Cardi B Apologizes to Her Boyfriend Offset Hours After Publicly Ending Their Relationship



Cardi B and Offset are back again. Billboard topper, Cardi B dumped her boyfriend, Offset, after a video of him and South African Queen of twerk, Faith Nketsi surfaced on Twitter.
Posting on her SnapChat moments ago, the Bodak Yellow rapper begged the Migos artiste to take her back, adding that she behaved the way she did because of her hood upbringing.
So listen babes, I exaggerated alil bit earlier cause I was really upset and the Bronx girl in me always have to go to the extreme,” she began in the note, adding, “I came to my senses now. I’m sorry.”
And then she offered to buy him food. “Waffle house on me?”
This public appeal comes hours after the female emcee called off their relationship, stirring speculations that she was about to return to her ex-boyfriend, Tommy Geez, who was recently released from prison.
Cardi B and Tommy had been an item before he was jailed on gun charges, and they stayed together even while he was in jail. She ended things with him in 2016, after learning that he was seeing other girls in prison.In 2017, the chart-topper moved on with Offset, both of them making headlines and turning heads with their newfound love. At the BET Hip Hop Awards where she raked in four plaques, the female rapper thanked Offset, especially, for standing by her side.
But Tommy Geez got released from prison recently and many people wondered if she would return to him, because before now, she had sworn to help him find his feet when he was done serving time. Which was why her sudden break up with Offset got many people worried.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE HOUSE MATES

Lil Kesh deported from the USA

“My boyfriend doesn’t like my firm breasts, how do I sag them?”- Nigerian lady cries out