I Had To Go Crazy With My Record Label Before Reminisce Eventually Sign Me – Ola Dips


LRR act, Oladips, needs little or no introduction to music lovers.
The fast rising rapper signed to Reminisce’s LRR Records took to IG to share a bit of what he passed through before finally making a name for himself.
He wrote:-
Then I remember my Festac days!!! One Record Label been wan sign me and my brothers Woye & Dwills Harmony and one other girl too I know remember her name, I still remember the record label name sef but i nogo talk am.
So basically we were supposed to go for a photoshoot before the official signing and unveiling, but the sad thing is that we have to get clothes ourselves because the Record label CEO only paid the photographer, No stylist No nothing!
As a street boi I no get clothes, I no get shoes! I come siddon think my life, which kind okro record label be this one na. The CEO doesn’t stay in nigeria, he stays in the US!!!
I don’t have his number, we only chat on BBM but woye was like the front man he was the producer and he talks to him on phone, was gonna ping the CEO and explain my situation and let him know he has to make provision for styling aswell but I didn’t even know if that was right or wrong!
Omo I just jaaa myself, told woye to kindly help me tell the CEO on my behalf that I am not doing again! I resigned before I got signed!!!
Orisa b’ole gbemi … shout out my brothers @vitoralimusic & @omobolarocks they know the story!!! shout out to everyone out there struggling to put they lifes together right now!
Don’t worry nah this year you go break through insha allah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE HOUSE MATES

Lil Kesh deported from the USA

“My boyfriend doesn’t like my firm breasts, how do I sag them?”- Nigerian lady cries out