"DEATH HAS FORGOTTEN ME"

Death has forgotten me says 179 Years Old Man

This man has lived in India since 1835. His name is Mahashta Mûrasi. He worked as a cobbler untill he retired in 1957 at the age of 122 years old. This beats our Country's retirement age by far and he is currently the worlds oldest person. He claims to be immortal, because according to him, "No one dies after the age of 150" he also added "death has forgotten me" The man’s birth certificate and identity cards all seem to confirm his version, but unfortunately no medical examination can confirm his saying for now. The last doctor Mister Mûrasi visited died in 1971, so there is little information available about his previous medical files. Wow.....

Source: www.india.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE HOUSE MATES

Lil Kesh deported from the USA

“My boyfriend doesn’t like my firm breasts, how do I sag them?”- Nigerian lady cries out