WIZKID TO RELEASE COLLABORATION WITH CHRIS BROWN NEXT MONTH


Wizkid and Chris Brown

One of Nigeria's leading pop sensation, Wizkid has confirmed his collaborative effort with American RNB star Chris Brown would be released early november. In a chat with NET on Tuesday, Starboy who has recently been the center of the media with colleagues like Season, Samklef hitting him with his attitudinal problems said he has great moves ahead of him
"I have recorded a song with Chris Brown, it would be released in three weeks time and trust me, everything is so African. With hints pointing in the collaborative direction of Rihanna and Chris Brown, 2015 looks like a busy year for the "jaiye jaiye" singer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE HOUSE MATES

Lil Kesh deported from the USA

“My boyfriend doesn’t like my firm breasts, how do I sag them?”- Nigerian lady cries out