WHY KCEE FLAUNTS WEALTH ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Fans think Kcee is gay for wearing this pants Photo: Instagram
Five Star music act, KCee has explained why he is in the habit of flaunting his wealth on social media. While speaking with Punch Newspapers recently, he stated there is nothing wrong with the act, adding that it is common even with foreign celebrities ‘I just like to express myself and that is why I flaunt what I have on social media, even the American celebrities do the same. If they buy new things or they are going anywhere, they put it on the social media. It is just a way of keeping the die-hard fans abreast of what we are doing. It is not a problem neither is it an issue but for those criticising it, I feel it is normal’ He also defended his self acclaimed fashion icon title, saying it has helped him gain relevance and more followers. ‘ I started talking about my fashion sense on Instagram and for those that know me and follow me, they would confirm that I am a fashion icon. Nigerians feel that when you call yourself a fashion icon, you are being proud and that is why they were criticising my style. Each time I create such controversy, I gain about 2000 new followers; so I keep doing it.’... 

Read More at thenet.ng/2014/10/kcee-explains-why-he-flaunts-his-wealth-on-social-media/ Follow us: @theNETng on Twitter | theNETng on Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE HOUSE MATES

Lil Kesh deported from the USA

“My boyfriend doesn’t like my firm breasts, how do I sag them?”- Nigerian lady cries out