A NEW STAR IS BORN














This guy is no new commer in the industry as he is an award winning rapper,singer and producer...meet Joxer Nalten the next best thing from Omo Eko(Lagos) he first dropped Show me your love and the DJ's in town could not just get enough of that song as it was a clunb banger. The talented musician/producer dropped another one titled "AISHA". I have heard the song and JN as he is fondly called by his alluring fans showed his versatility by mixing rap and RNB into something he called Rap n B. This guy got it all.This guy is literally on fire Enough yan about this guy, make una self hear the gbedu(song) download it here...http://hu.lk/adr46jvah5vk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE HOUSE MATES

Lil Kesh deported from the USA

“My boyfriend doesn’t like my firm breasts, how do I sag them?”- Nigerian lady cries out