2 MONTHS OLD BABY TURNS INTO A FULL GROWN MAN AND RUNS INTO BUSH

When my Mom told me that the world was full of wierd things i think i now know what she meant by that.This made news in Liberia.According to the story, a Liberian mother is claiming her 2 months old son transformed into a full grown man in seconds right in front of her eyes and ran into the bush. The 16 year old mother said she was on her way to the farm carrying her baby on her back on Tuesday September 23rd when the baby asked her to put him down. (2 months-old talk now? lolWhen she did, she claims he turned into a man and ran away. For real?. This was in the Liberian Observer newspapper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE HOUSE MATES

Lil Kesh deported from the USA

“My boyfriend doesn’t like my firm breasts, how do I sag them?”- Nigerian lady cries out